Third-party dependencies and their corresponding license information.
This page lists libraries, data files and other components that some Corrade libraries, plugins, executables or tests depend on. See the main page for license of Corrade itself. For easier overview the dependencies are color-coded:
- A dim or no label marks dependencies that have no license requirements, such as usage of public APIs like Vulkan or OpenAL or usage of platform-specific interfaces.
- A green label marks licenses that make the dependency safe to use in a commerical setting without having to release your source code, usually requiring you to give attribution.
- A light blue label marks public domain software. In some countries there's no notion of public domain, in which case there might be a fallback license as well.
- A yellow label marks licenses that require you to either dynamically link to the software to be able to use it in a commercial setting or release your source code as well. In some cases there is an alternative commercial licensing option without this requirement.
- A red label marks licenses that unconditionally require you to publish your software together with its source code. In some cases there is an alternative commercial licensing option without this requirement.
Documentation of each linked library / plugin / executable has more detailed information about the dependencies used. Especially in case of plugins in most cases there are alternative implementations with different licensing requirements. Please note that it's not guaranteed that the licensing info provided is in any way accurate or complete, you should always check with a lawyer to be sure.
There's also a list of people and organizations that contributed to Corrade.
There are no third party components used at the moment.