- Downloading and building Corrade Guide how to download and build Corrade on different platforms.
- Using Corrade with CMake Guide how to find and use Corrade with CMake build system.
- Debugger support new in Git master Pretty-printers for Corrade types and other debugging aids.
- Corrade::Main library new in 2019.10 Improves general user experience on Windows.
- Single-header libraries Corrade functionality exposed in easy-to-integrate single-header libraries.
Examples Quick introduction to main Corrade libraries.
- Testing and benchmarking Creating automated unit tests, integration tests and benchmarks.
- Resource management Compiling external files into application binary.
- Plugin management Developing, loading and using plugins.
- Signals and slots Easy-to-use API to connect listeners to events.
- Resource compiler Resource compiling utility for Utility::
- List of partially supported features
- Archived changelogs
- Developers guide Checklists for developing new things in Corrade itself.
- Single-header generator tool
- Coding style Coding style and best practices to preserve maintainability and consistent style across whole project.
- Third-party components Third-party dependencies and their corresponding license information.
- Contributors People and organizations that contributed to Corrade.
- Debug output operators for custom types
- Configuration value parsers and writers for custom types
- Tweakable literal parsers
- Deprecated list