People and organizations that contributed to Corrade.
Listing only people with code contributions or other significant work, because otherwise there's too many :) There's also a list of third party components with their license info. Big thanks to everyone involved!
Is the below list missing your name or something's wrong? Let us know!
- Alexander F Rødseth (@xyproto) — packages in the ArchLinux community repository
- Alexey Yurchenko (@alexesDev) — static analyis, bug reports
- @biosek — MinGW compilation fixes
- David Lin (@davll) — initial macOS port
- Chris Chambers (@chris-chambers) — interfacing Utility::
Debug with std:: ostream operators
- Eliot Saba (@staticfloat) — macOS buildsystem fixes
- @jaynus — MSVC compilation fixes
- Michael Dietschi (@mdietsch) — support for colored output in Win32 console
- Nathan Ollerenshaw (@matjam) — Ubuntu packages in a PPA repository
- Nicholas "LB" Branden (@LB–) — bugfixes, design suggestions
- Olga Turanksaya (@olga-python) — gentoo ebuild
- Pascal Thomet (@pthom) — Hunter package
- @sigman78 — initial MSVC 2017 port, Vcpkg packages
- @xantares — Windows port improvements