WAV importer plugin.
Supports mono and stereo files of the following formats:
- 8 bit per channel PCM, imported as BufferFormat::
Mono8 and BufferFormat:: Stereo8
- 16 bit per channel PCM, imported as BufferFormat::
Mono16 and BufferFormat:: Stereo16
- 32-bit IEEE Float, imported as BufferFormat::
MonoFloat / BufferFormat:: StereoFloat
- 64-bit IEEE Float, imported as BufferFormat::
MonoDouble / BufferFormat:: StereoDouble
- A-Law, imported as BufferFormat::
MonoALaw / BufferFormat:: StereoALaw
- μ-Law, imported as BufferFormat::
MonoMuLaw / BufferFormat:: StereoMuLaw
This plugin is built if
WITH_WAVAUDIOIMPORTER is enabled when building Magnum. To use dynamic plugin, you need to load the
"WavAudioImporter" plugin from
MAGNUM_PLUGINS_AUDIOIMPORTER_DIR. To use as a static plugin or as a dependency of another plugin with CMake, you need to request the
WavAudioImporter component of the
Magnum package and link to the
Magnum::WavAudioImporter target. See Downloading and building, Usage with CMake and Loading and using plugins for more information.
Multi-channel formats are not supported.
- class AbstractImporter
- Base for audio importer plugins.