Fundamental principles and design goals.
Overview and tutorials of high-level feature groups in Magnum. It's not necessary to read through everything, pick only what you need.
- Platform support — Integration into windowing toolkits and creation of windowless contexts.
- Type system — Type aliases, naming and compatibility with OpenGL and GLSL types.
- Operations with matrices and vectors — Introduction to essential classes of the graphics pipeline.
- 2D and 3D transformations — Introduction to essential operations on vectors and points.
- Keyframe-based animation — Layered framework for authoring, loading, optimizing and playing back animations.
- Loading and using plugins — Extending Magnum with additional functionality.
- OpenGL wrapping layer — Overview of the base OpenGL wrapper API.
- Builtin shaders — Overview and basic usage of builtin shaders.
- Using the scene graph — Overview of scene management capabilities.
- Collision detection deprecated — Collection of simple shapes for high performance collision detection.
- Debugging helpers — Convenience classes to help you during development.
- UI library — Basic overview of the Magnum::