JPEG importer plugin.
Supports RGB or grayscale images with 8 bits per channel.
This plugin depends on the Trade and libJPEG libraries and is built if
WITH_JPEGIMPORTER is enabled when building Magnum Plugins. To use as a dynamic plugin, you need to load the
"JpegImporter" plugin from
MAGNUM_PLUGINS_IMPORTER_DIR. To use as a static plugin or as a dependency of another plugin with CMake, you need to request the
JpegImporter component of the
MagnumPlugins package and link to the
MagnumPlugins::JpegImporter target. See Downloading and building plugins, Plugin usage with CMake and Loading and using plugins for more information.
While some systems (such as macOS) still ship only with the vanilla libJPEG, you can get a much better decoding performance by using libjpeg-turbo.
- class AbstractImporter
- Base for importer plugins.
- auto doFeatures() const override -> Features virtual
- Implementation for features()
- auto doIsOpened() const override -> bool virtual
- Implementation for isOpened()
- void doClose() override virtual
- Implementation for close()
ArrayView<const char> data) override virtual
- Implementation for openData()
- auto doImage2DCount() const override -> UnsignedInt virtual
- Implementation for image2DCount()
auto doImage2D(UnsignedInt id) override -> Containers::
- Implementation for image2D()