PNG importer plugin.
Supports Portable Network Graphics (
*.png) RGB, RGBA or grayscale images with 8 and 16 bits per channel. Palleted images and images with transparency mask are automatically converted to RGB(A).
This plugin depends on the Trade and libPNG libraries and is built if
WITH_PNGIMPORTER is enabled when building Magnum Plugins. To use as a dynamic plugin, you need to load the
"PngImporter" plugin from
MAGNUM_PLUGINS_IMPORTER_DIR. To use as a static plugin or as a dependency of another plugin with CMake, you need to request the
PngImporter component of the
MagnumPlugins package and link to the
MagnumPlugins::PngImporter target. See Downloading and building plugins, Plugin usage with CMake and Loading and using plugins for more information.
The images are imported with PixelFormat::
CgBI is a proprietary Apple-specific extension to PNG (details here). Stock
libPNG doesn't support these, you might want to use some fork that supports it, for example https:/
The test for this plugin contains a file that can be used for verifying CgBI support.
- class AbstractImporter
- Base for importer plugins.
- auto doFeatures() const override -> Features virtual
- Implementation for features()
- auto doIsOpened() const override -> bool virtual
- Implementation for isOpened()
- void doClose() override virtual
- Implementation for close()
ArrayView<const char> data) override virtual
- Implementation for openData()
- auto doImage2DCount() const override -> UnsignedInt virtual
- Implementation for image2DCount()
auto doImage2D(UnsignedInt id) override -> Containers::
- Implementation for image2D()