- Changes since 2020.06
- BulletIntegration now supports Bullet compiled for double precision as well
- Made it possible to override and call BulletIntegration::
MotionState:: getWorldTransform() / BulletIntegration:: MotionState:: setWorldTransform() from user code
FindImGui.cmaketo optionally include the new
imgui_tables.cppsource present in latest versions (see mosra/
- Linux, Emscripten and macOS builds were migrated from Travis to Circle CI
FindBullet.cmakenow attemps to discover presence of the
BT_USE_DOUBLE_PRECISIONpreprocessor macro on both system-wide and subproject workflow and adds it to the imported target to prevent linker errors
- The Homebrew package now uses
std_cmake_argsinstead of hardcoded build type and install prefix, which resolves certain build issues (see mosra/
- On CMake 3.16 and newer,
FindMagnumIntegration.cmakecan provide additional details if some component is not found
Released 2020-06-27, tagged as v2020.06.
- New ImGuiIntegration::
Context:: updateApplicationCursor() allowing ImGui to update application cursor using the new *Application:: setCursor() APIs (see mosra/ magnum-integration#56, mosra/ magnum-integration#71 and mosra/ magnum-integration#72)
- Simplified DartIntegration internals using EigenIntegration, ignoring NaN values sometimes coming from DART (see mosra/
Context:: drawFrame() now resets scissor rectangle back to the full framebuffer to avoid nasty surprises when scissor test is not disabled again right after (see mosra/ magnum-examples#68)
Context:: handleKeyPressEvent() now treats Platform:: *Application:: KeyEvent:: Key:: NumEnter the same way as Key:: Enter
- Exposing font atlas texture via ImGuiIntegration::
Context:: atlasTexture() (see mosra/ magnum-integration#60, mosra/ magnum-integration#61, mosra/ magnum-integration#62 and mosra/ magnum-integration#63)
- Avoid using obsolete ImGui APIs in tests (see mosra/
- Library version is now exposed through
MAGNUMINTEGRATION_VERSION_STRINGpreprocessor defines in a new
Magnum/versionIntegration.hheader. This header is not included by any other header to avoid trigerring a full rebuild when Git commit changes. If Git is not found, only the first two defines are present.
- ImGuiIntegration now uses Magnum's own
Shaders::Flat2Dinstead of a custom shader, which finally makes it work on GLES2 and WebGL 1
- Various fixes and clarifications (see mosra/
Released 2019-10-24, tagged as v2019.10.
- Minimal supported CMake version is now 3.4. Older versions are not supported anymore and all workarounds for them were removed. Download a prebuilt release of a newer version if you need to use Corrade on older systems (such as Ubuntu 14.04 or Debian 8). This is a conservative change that shouldn't affect any additional distribution compared to the CMake 3.1 requirement in 2019.01.
- MSVC 2019 compatibility, following other Magnum projects
- When using Magnum as a CMake subproject, it now puts all binaries into a common directory to simplify
PATHhandling and dynamic plugin loading. For more information see Using Magnum Integration as a CMake subproject, mosra/
magnum#357 and mosra/ magnum-plugins#63.
- New EigenIntegration library, providing conversion of math types from and to Eigen APIs (see mosra/
- New ImGuiIntegration::
imageButton() widget for drawing an image button out of GL:: Texture2D (see mosra/ magnum-integration#38)
Context:: handleKey*Event() now handles the Space key as well (see mosra/ magnum-integration#44)
Context:: handleMousePressEvent() and ImGuiIntegration:: Context:: handleMouseReleaseEvent() are fixed to avoid ignoring mouse clicks if both press and release happens in the same frame
- Assorted DartIntegration updates (see mosra/
World can now work with an external plugin manager instance
Context:: relayout() now rebuilds the glyph cache also when fonts change, not just on pixel density change (see mosra/ magnum-integration#51)
- Added Super key (Windows/⌘) handling to ImGuiIntegration::
package/msysdirectory now contains
PKGBUILDs for MSYS2. See MSYS2 packages for more information. See also mosra/
magnum-integration#39 and mosra/ magnum#317.
- If both a CMake-based ImGui installation is found and
IMGUI_DIRis set when building,
FindImGui.cmakeprefers the location given by
- ES 2.0 and ES 3.0 subset of tests requiring GL context is now run on Travis CI using SwiftShader for better code coverage (see mosra/
- Updated Homebrew package to build also the DartIntegration, since the
dartsimdependency is usable now (see mosra/
- Emscripten builds now have the
-fPICoption disabled by default as it causes linker errors related to
__memory_baseon 1.38.36 (see also emscripten-core/
- Explicitly mention that ImGuiIntegration is not available in Homebrew packages due to a missing dependency (see mosra/
FindImGui.cmaketo explicitly link to the
ApplicationServicesframework on macOS, since that's needed for ImGui 1.71 clipboard handling (see mosra/
- BulletIntegration can now use Bullet from Emscripten Ports instead of looking for a prebuilt version elsewhere when the
USE_EMSCRIPTEN_PORTS_BULLETCMake option is enabled. See Using dependencies from Emscripten Ports and mosra/
- The ImGuiIntegration::
image() widget was flipping the texture vertically (see mosra/ magnum-integration#38)
convertShapeNode() was orienting cylinders and capsules improperly (see mosra/ magnum-integration#47)
- Headers in the ImGuiIntegration library had messed up include guards (see mosra/
BulletIntegration::convertShape()as it was depending on the now-removed
Shapeslibrary, deprecated since 2018.10
Released 2019-02-04, tagged as v2019.01.
- Minimal supported GCC version is now 4.8.1, GCC 4.7 is not supported anymore. Minimal Clang version is now 3.3, since that's the first version with a complete C++11 support. See also mosra/
- Minimal supported CMake version is now 3.1. Older versions are not supported anymore and all workarounds for them were removed. Download a prebuilt release of a newer version if you need to use Corrade on older systems (such as Ubuntu 14.04 or Debian 8). See also mosra/
Magnum/OvrIntegration/Conversion.hheader name was not consistent with other libraries and thus is deprecated, use Magnum/
OvrIntegration/ Integration.h instead
MAGNUM_*INTEGRATION_INCLUDE_DIRSCMake variables, which were deprecated in favor of
MagnumIntegration::*imported targets in February 2016.
Released 2018-10-23, tagged as v2018.10.
- Updated the OvrIntegration library to work with OVR SDK 1.17 and newer and adapted it to work with latest changes in the GL library (see mosra/
magnum-integration#26 and mosra/ magnum-integration#32)
- It's now possible to construct BulletIntegration::
DebugDraw without an active GL context using the NoCreate tag
setDebugMode()are deprecated, use BulletIntegration::
DebugDraw:: Mode, Modes, mode() and setMode() instead. The Mode and Modes enums were deprecated by mistake in 2018.02, now they are reverted back to non-deprecated state.
BulletIntegration::DebugDraw::Mode::FastWireframhas a typo and is deprecated, use BulletIntegration::
DebugDraw:: Mode:: FastWireframe instead
Changelogs for previous versions are available in Archived integration changelogs.