Run-time information about OpenGL extension.
Encapsulates runtime information about OpenGL extension, such as name string, minimal required OpenGL version and version in which the extension was adopted to core.
See also Extensions namespace, which contain compile-time information about OpenGL extensions.
auto index() const -> std::
- Internal unique extension index.
- auto requiredVersion() const -> Version constexpr
- Minimal version required by this extension.
- auto coreVersion() const -> Version constexpr
- Version in which this extension was adopted to core.
- auto string() const -> const char* constexpr
- Extension string.