Base for input events.
- auto operator=(const InputEvent&) -> InputEvent& deleted
- Copying is not allowed.
- auto operator=(InputEvent&&) -> InputEvent& deleted
- Moving is not allowed.
- auto isAccepted() const -> bool
- Whether the event is accepted.
- void setAccepted(bool accepted = true)
- Set event as accepted.
- auto event() const -> const SDL_Event&
- Underlying SDL event.
Platform:: Sdl2Application:: InputEvent:: setAccepted(bool accepted = true)
Set event as accepted.
If the event is ignored (i.e., not set as accepted), it might be propagated elsewhere, for example to another screen when using ScreenedApplication. By default is each event ignored and thus propagated.