Multi gesture event.
- auto operator=(const MultiGestureEvent&) -> MultiGestureEvent& deleted
- Copying is not allowed.
- auto operator=(MultiGestureEvent&&) -> MultiGestureEvent& deleted
- Moving is not allowed.
- auto isAccepted() const -> bool
- Whether the event is accepted.
- void setAccepted(bool accepted = true)
- Set event as accepted.
- auto center() const -> Vector2
- Gesture center.
- auto relativeRotation() const -> Float
- Relative rotation.
- auto relativeDistance() const -> Float
- Relative distance.
- auto fingerCount() const -> Int
- Finger count.
Platform:: Sdl2Application:: MultiGestureEvent:: setAccepted(bool accepted = true)
Set event as accepted.
If the event is ignored (i.e., not set as accepted), it might be propagated elsewhere, for example to another screen when using ScreenedApplication. By default is each event ignored and thus propagated.