Text editing event.
- auto operator=(const TextEditingEvent&) -> TextEditingEvent& deleted
- Copying is not allowed.
- auto operator=(TextEditingEvent&&) -> TextEditingEvent& deleted
- Moving is not allowed.
- auto isAccepted() const -> bool
- Whether the event is accepted.
- void setAccepted(bool accepted = true)
- Set event as accepted.
auto text() const -> Containers::
- Input text in UTF-8.
- auto start() const -> Int
- Location to begin editing from.
- auto length() const -> Int
- Number of characters to edit from the start point.
Platform:: Sdl2Application:: TextEditingEvent:: setAccepted(bool accepted = true)
Set event as accepted.
If the event is ignored (i.e., not set as accepted), it might be propagated elsewhere, for example to another screen when using ScreenedApplication. By default is each event ignored and thus propagated.