class new in Git master
Vulkan layer properties.
Provides a searchable container of Vulkan layers enumerated with enumerateLayerProperties(). Only instance layers are enumerated, as device layers are deprecated since Vulkan 1.0.13 and the assumption is that no drivers currently use rely on these anymore. See § 37.3.1 for more information.
See the Instance creation docs for an example of using this class for checking available layers before enabling them on an instance.
- auto operator=(const LayerProperties&) -> LayerProperties& deleted
- Copying is not allowed.
- auto operator=(LayerProperties&&) -> LayerProperties& noexcept
- Move assignment.
auto names() const -> Containers::
ArrayView<const Containers:: StringView>
- Layer names.
StringView layer) const -> bool
- Whether given layer is supported.
- auto count() const -> UnsignedInt
- Count of layers reported by the driver.
auto name(UnsignedInt id) const -> Containers::
- Layer name.
- auto revision(UnsignedInt id) const -> UnsignedInt
- Layer revision.
- auto version(UnsignedInt id) const -> Version
- Vulkan version the layer is implemented against.
auto description(UnsignedInt id) const -> Containers::
- Layer description.
ArrayView<const Containers:: StringView> Magnum:: Vk:: LayerProperties:: names() const
A list of all layers reported by the driver. Use isSupported() to query support of a particular layer name. Note that the list is sorted and thus may be different than the order in which the name(), revision(), version() and description() accessors return values.
The returned views are owned by the LayerProperties instance (i.e., not a global memory).