One-dimensional array view with stride information
Provides one-dimensional read-only view on a memory range with custom stride values. See StridedArrayView2D, StridedArrayView3D, MutableStridedArrayView1D and others for multi-dimensional and mutable equivalents.
The StridedArrayView1D and its multi-dimensional variants are equivalent to any memoryview, but additionally supporting multi-dimensional slicing as well (which raises NotImplementedError in Py3.7 memoryview).
- def __bytes__(self, /) -> bytes
- Convert to bytes
- def __getitem__(self, arg0: slice, /) -> StridedArrayView1D
- Slice the view
- def __getitem__(self, arg0: int, /) -> str
- Value at given position
- def __init__(self, /) -> None
- Default constructor
- def __init__(self, arg0: buffer, /) -> None
- Construct from a buffer
- def __len__(self, /) -> int
- View size in the top-level dimension