This is a snapshot of a work-in-progress documentation theme. If you feel lost, miss something, or want to see the original Doxygen docs instead, head over to the archived version of this documentation page.
Fundamental principles and design goals.
Overview and tutorials of high-level feature groups in Magnum. It's not necessary to read through everything, pick only what you need.
- Platform support — Integration into windowing toolkits and creation of windowless contexts.
- Type system — Type aliases, naming and compatibility with OpenGL and GLSL types.
- Operations with matrices and vectors — Introduction to essential classes of the graphics pipeline.
- 2D and 3D transformations — Introduction to essential operations on vectors and points.
- Loading and using plugins — Extending Magnum with additional functionality.
- OpenGL wrapping layer — Overview of the base OpenGL wrapper API.
- Builtin shaders — Overview and basic usage of builtin shaders.
- Using scene graph — Overview of scene management capabilities.
- Collision detection — Collection of simple shapes for high performance collision detection.
- Debugging helpers — Convenience classes to help you during development.