Any audio importer plugin.
Detects file type based on file extension, loads corresponding plugin and then tries to open the file with it.
This plugin depends on the Audio library and is built if
WITH_ANYAUDIOIMPORTER is enabled when building Magnum. To use as a dynamic plugin, you need to load the
"AnyAudioImporter" plugin from
MAGNUM_PLUGINS_IMPORTER_DIR. To use as a static plugin or as a dependency of another plugin with CMake, you need to request the
AnyAudioImporter component of the
Magnum package and link to the
Magnum::AnyAudioImporter target. See Downloading and building, Usage with CMake and Loading and using plugins for more information.
- OGG Vorbis (
*.ogg), loaded with any plugin that provides
- WAV (
*.wav), loaded with WavAudioImporter or any other plugin that provides it
- FLAC (
*.flac), loaded with any plugin that provides
Only loading from files is supported.
- class AbstractImporter
- Base for audio importer plugins.
- auto doFeatures() const override -> Features virtual
- Implementation for features()
- auto doIsOpened() const override -> bool virtual
- Implementation for isOpened()
- void doClose() override virtual
- Implementation for close()
void doOpenFile(const std::
string& filename) override virtual
- Implementation for openFile()
- auto doFormat() const override -> BufferFormat virtual
- Implementation for format()
- auto doFrequency() const override -> UnsignedInt virtual
- Implementation for frequency()
auto doData() override -> Containers::
- Implementation for data()