Base for audio importer plugins.
You don't need to do most of the redundant sanity checks, these things are checked by the implementation:
- Functions doOpenData() and doOpenFile() are called after the previous file was closed, function doClose() is called only if there is any file opened.
- Function doOpenData() is called only if Feature::
OpenData is supported.
do*()implementations working on opened file are called only if there is any file opened.
- auto doFeatures() const -> Features pure virtual
- Implementation for features()
- auto doIsOpened() const -> bool pure virtual
- Implementation for isOpened()
ArrayView<const char> data) virtual
- Implementation for openData()
void doOpenFile(const std::
string& filename) virtual
- Implementation for openFile()
- void doClose() pure virtual
- Implementation for close()
- auto doFormat() const -> BufferFormat pure virtual
- Implementation for format()
- auto doFrequency() const -> UnsignedInt pure virtual
- Implementation for frequency()
auto doData() -> Containers::
Array<char> pure virtual
- Implementation for data()
vector<std:: string> Magnum:: Audio:: AbstractImporter:: pluginSearchPaths()
Plugin search paths.
First looks in
magnum-d/audioimporters/ next to the executable and as a fallback in
magnum-d/audioimporters/ in the runtime install location (
lib/ on Unix-like systems,
bin/ on Windows). The system-wide plugin search directory is configurable using the
MAGNUM_PLUGINS_DIR CMake variables, see Downloading and building for more information.
Not defined on platforms without dynamic plugin support.